To: sorayalual@gmail.com
From: mariacp.43@gmail.com
Hi Soraya,
I was wondering if you could give me an update on the project. The deadline is the 14/4, which is not far away now.
Best wishes
María
To: sorayalual@gmail.com
From: mariacp.43@gmail.com
Hi Soraya,
I was wondering if you could give me an update on the project. The deadline is the 14/4, which is not far away now.
Best wishes
María
Comentarios
From: sorayalual@gmail.com
Hi María,
I thought the project wasn't due until May! I'm not on schedule to meet 14 April.
I've completed the first and second stages of the project, but ther's still a lot of work to do.
I tried to call you, but you were out of your office. Can you please call me ASAP?
Best regards
Soraya.
From: mariacp.43@gmail.com
Hi Soraya,
Sorry for the confusion. The deadline is May 14th. How many of our clients have you contacted?
María
From: sorayalual@gmail.com
Hi María,
We've contacted over 300 of our clients so far. We have finished the research, but I haven't written the report yet. Once I've analysed the data and written it up, I'll send it to you.
Best wishes
Soraya.