Hi Loli,
I would like to know how you are doing with the project we have pending. TThe deadline we have for them is 16th November, which is not too far away.
This email needs replying to urgently.
Best wishes
Jorge
Hi Loli,
I would like to know how you are doing with the project we have pending. TThe deadline we have for them is 16th November, which is not too far away.
This email needs replying to urgently.
Best wishes
Jorge
Comentarios
I thought the proyect wasn't due until November. I'm not on schedule to meet 16th December. I've completed stage one of the project, but there's a lot of work to do.
I tried to call, but you were out. Can you call me ASAP?
Best regards
Loli
Sorry for the confusion. The deadline is December 16. How many customers have you been able to contact? Don't worry about the project, there are still two months left to finish it.
Jorge
Don't worry. We've contacted over 150 of our clients so far. We have finished the reserch, but I have finished the research but I haven't written the report yet.
You're right there're stil two months left to finish it. First, I finished another pending proyect and after I continue with this proyect. Once I've analysed the data and written it up, I'll send it through.
Best Wishes
Loli