To: ana_mera@gmail.com
From: lucia_perez@gmail.com
Subject: Project.
Hello Ana,
I was wondering if you could give me an update on the project.
Remember that the deadline is 5/12 , but I would like to review it before.
If you can send it me on 1/12
Sincerely,
Lucy.
Comentarios
To : lucia_perez@gmail.com
Subject: Project
Hi Lucy, good morning.
Currently I'm not in the office, but the next day I'll get to it from the beginning of the schedule, since I thought that the project could be delivered for the second week.
I have half the project finished, I just need some graphics and final conclusions.
I will try to have the project finished by the date, but I will have to stay in the office all day on Saturday. I hope you don`t mind.
I look forward to your reply, Anne.
From: lucia_perez@gmail.com
Subject: Project.
Hello Ana,
Sorry for the confusion.
You're right, the deadline is 12/16.
You can go to the office on Saturday, no problem.
So we can finish it together.
How many of our clients have you contacted?
Lucy.
to : lucia_perez@gmail.com
Subject: Project
Hello again Lucy,
I think it's great, what happened on Saturday, so it will be ready for the presentation with the clients, which will take place on 12/16. So then we can go to eat at the usual restaurant, where I will show you the research of our new clients, which are 20 in total.
My best wishes, we will see you on Saturday, kisses Ana.