Ir al contenido principal

travel organization February 13 By Noelia Martínez

Good morning to all. Due to the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo we must all make a trip to sell all the mechandising. This Thursday we will hold a meeting in the assembly hall with all the department heads and the two selected by department, knowing that one of them will have to be a woman and the other selected will be a man. We will leave Valencia on Friday, February 13, we must all be gathered to check in luggage at 05:00 in the morning at the Valencia airport, for those who do not know where it is located at the end of the email I will add the address. We will be a total of 400 people, so I ask for organization, attention and that we pay attention to the hierarchy in the company. Each department will wear a color but all will wear the company shirts that will be distributed at the meeting along with their accreditation that must be worn at all times during the three weeks that we will be in Tokyo. Every Monday in Tokyo we will meet to talk about the week, hand out dirty shirts and distribute four new ones for the following week. If there is any doubt, please do not go directly to the address, go to the department head and if the problem cannot be solved, it will go up. Finally I would like to share a surprise for you. General leadership of the company is retiring and therefore in this trip we will decide who will be who will take over. Please whoever wants to cover it will have to fill in the documents that will be available to them at the secretariat. I hope there is no doubt and that you have a good week, I wait for all of you on Thursday

Comentarios

Natalia Masip ha dicho que…
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Natalia Masip ha dicho que…
Hi Noelia,
Thanks for specifyting the information,now everything is alittle clearer.By the way,I see very well about meeting every Monday in Tokyo.On the other hand, what you have communicated to me about the documents I do not quite understand, but I have decided that I will go to secretary.I am anxious to know the surprise you have for me.
Best wishes
Natalie
Natalia Masip ha dicho que…
See you on thursday!

Entradas populares de este blog

Lidya Requena Organising a bussines trip

To: ramonrosa@gmail.com From: lidyarequena@gmail.com Subject: change my flithgHi Ramón, I´ve changed my flight, I'm now arriving at 16.45. I've attached my booking so that you can see my flight number. We're going to Voltereta Bali for dinner, aren't we? Best wishes, Lyd.

Ana Mera

to: anaaameraaa@gmail.com From: jorge@gmail.com Subject: Improvement proposal. Hello mr Hilton, Good afternoon, I would like to inform you that there are diferent people who work for you, who are overloaded with orders. We understand that they are difficult dates, but what we propose or a good idea would be to work overtime. This will help you perform better without having to hire more people. and lose a little more time. Taking into account that we will have more orders for the next season, which is Christmas. Or also a good idea would be that workers from other departments of the company help us. Thank you for reading these suggestions and you could rethink which one you think is more convenient. I am sorry that the email is so long and I am sorry to give you so much work at such a busy time the company is in. Thanks for your time, have a nice day. Workers in the tourism sector.

By Noelia to Natalia

By: Noelia Martínez. To: Natalia Masip. Good morning, Natalia. I hope everything will be just fine. Regarding the main annual company project corresponding to this year, I would like to know when I could have the update of the list of clients with information. Remember that the deadline is March 25. I request that you do not be late with the monthly delivery, as it will delay the entire project. All the best.