to: natalia.masip@gmail.com
by: nooee.martinezzz@gmail.com
Good morning, Natalia.
After the conversation we had the other day by phone, I am writing to give you some advice
I know that sometimes it is difficult to talk to our bosses. That is why I am now going to give you some tips that I hope will help you.
Sometimes no matter how much we are right, the bosses for being bosses, they think they have the right to speak badly to us and yell at us, so even if you think you are right, be calm and breathe, let me say everything I have to say and you answer calmly thinking well what you are going to say.
If you are going to talk about something that you already had to think about speaking it before going to work, think very well what you are going to say and how, imagine some answers that you can give to know where to leave and of course have your ideas very clear and arrive knowing that you're not going to get out of there until you get what you want. Because you have to assert yourself above everything and everyone.
To: ramonrosa@gmail.com From: lidyarequena@gmail.com Subject: change my flithgHi Ramón, I´ve changed my flight, I'm now arriving at 16.45. I've attached my booking so that you can see my flight number. We're going to Voltereta Bali for dinner, aren't we? Best wishes, Lyd.
Comentarios