Ir al contenido principal

Ramón Rosa

To: Lidyarequena@gmail.com From:Ramonrosa@gmail.com Subject:Help!! Hi Lyd, Could I ask you for some advice? My pattern making teacher just keeps giving me more and more works, and I don´t arrive in time to do them allI I don´t want him to think I can´t cope, but I´mworking too many hours. What do you think I should do? Ramón

Comentarios

Lidya Requena ha dicho que…
to: ramonrosa@gmail.com
from: lidyarequena@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Help!!

Hi Ramon,
Difficult situation. How about you talk to your teacher? He may realize that you are so busy. Do you have good grades? You should at least talk to her about it. How about suggest doing homework in class? This can help justify sending less work.
Let me know how it goes.
Best wishes.
Lyd.

Entradas populares de este blog

Lidya Requena Organising a bussines trip

To: ramonrosa@gmail.com From: lidyarequena@gmail.com Subject: change my flithgHi Ramón, I´ve changed my flight, I'm now arriving at 16.45. I've attached my booking so that you can see my flight number. We're going to Voltereta Bali for dinner, aren't we? Best wishes, Lyd.

Ana Mera

to: anaaameraaa@gmail.com From: jorge@gmail.com Subject: Improvement proposal. Hello mr Hilton, Good afternoon, I would like to inform you that there are diferent people who work for you, who are overloaded with orders. We understand that they are difficult dates, but what we propose or a good idea would be to work overtime. This will help you perform better without having to hire more people. and lose a little more time. Taking into account that we will have more orders for the next season, which is Christmas. Or also a good idea would be that workers from other departments of the company help us. Thank you for reading these suggestions and you could rethink which one you think is more convenient. I am sorry that the email is so long and I am sorry to give you so much work at such a busy time the company is in. Thanks for your time, have a nice day. Workers in the tourism sector.

By Noelia to Natalia

By: Noelia Martínez. To: Natalia Masip. Good morning, Natalia. I hope everything will be just fine. Regarding the main annual company project corresponding to this year, I would like to know when I could have the update of the list of clients with information. Remember that the deadline is March 25. I request that you do not be late with the monthly delivery, as it will delay the entire project. All the best.