To: maria@gmail.com
From: christian@gmail.com
Subject: Arrival
Hi Maria,
I had some problems with my flight, first it was delayed and now it's cancelled. I had no option but to buy another flight, I've attached my new boarding tickets so that you can see my flight number and arrival time. Finally we'll see each other and hopefully have an amazing dinner tonight. Can't wait to see you there.
Best wishes,
Christian
Comentarios
From: christian@gmail.com
Subject: Arrival
Excuse me again. I forgot to attach my flight documents and info. The hotel adress is still the same.
From: maria@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Arrival
Hi Chistian,
Thanks for letting me know. I've change the time of your taxi booking,the taxi will be waiting for you when you leave the airport. We're going to Toni's for dinner,There are many types of food. There's a menu for the restaurant in the document attached.
See you soon
Best wishes
María