To: maria@gmail.com
From: christian@gmail.com
Subject: Need Help!
Hi Maria,
Could I ask you for some advice? A few months ago I started working in a department store where I used to buy all my clothes. At first they told me that I was going to work from Monday to Friday but these past two months I have been working most Saturdays and some Sundays. I don't want to directly say it to my boss because I really need this job and I don't want to risk it, but I would like to find a solution.
What's your opinion, and what do you think I should do about it?
Christian
Comentarios
From: maria@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Need help!
Hi Christian,
Difficult situation. I would talk to your boss because it is necessary that you have days off, well, you don't have other option to change your schedule. You can suggest a schedule regulation and tell him your situation. I hope this information has helped you.
Let me know how it goes.
María