To: lucia@gmail.com
From:paula@gmail.com
subject:advice
Hi Lucia,
Whow are you? I'm a little stressed. Could I ask you for some advice? My english teacher just keeps giving me more and more homework and and I don't have free time for other subjects.I'm afraid to tell him about my situation because I don't want him to think I'm lazy and I don't want to work, but I'm working too many hours.
What do you think I should do?
Best wishes
Paula
To: ramonrosa@gmail.com From: lidyarequena@gmail.com Subject: change my flithgHi Ramón, I´ve changed my flight, I'm now arriving at 16.45. I've attached my booking so that you can see my flight number. We're going to Voltereta Bali for dinner, aren't we? Best wishes, Lyd.
Comentarios
From:Lucia@gmail.com
Subject: ADVICE
Hi Paula,
Difficult situation…
How about you talk to your teacher?
You should tell him, he may not realize you're so busy.
Explain how you feel, sure you can understand and help you.
They can give you organizing tips or maybe they start sending less work.
Talk to him and let me know how you are doing.
Best wishes.
Lucía.