To: lolagarcia@gmail.com
From: candeladuro@gmail.com
Subject: S.O.S
Hello Lola. I need help and I thought maybe you could help me ...
My boss is looking for people to work overtime for an event we have in a few weeks. My boss says that I am a very hard-working and applied person and he always counts on me to do these extra jobs, but I am very busy taking care of the children and I do not know how to answer him without thinking that I do not want to collaborate. how do i do it?
I hope you can help me. Thank you!
Comentarios
From: lolagarcia@gmail.com
Subject: S.O.S.
Hi Candela,
How about just speaking to your boss? He might not know you’re so busy now. You should tell to him about your situation. If you can't work now he will understand it.
On the other hand, If you have some free hours to work, how about suggesting to work those hours?. Maybe this could help you, and so your boss won´t think that you don´t want to collaborate.
Let me know how it goes.
Best wishes
Lola