To: soraya@luna.com
From: andrea@gauchia.com
Subject: Some advice, please.
Hi Soraya,
I have got a big favor to ask you I need help with this issue, I would like your advice . My boss is giving me more and more work and I really do not think I can handle this... I do not want him to think that I can not but I am tired. I do not know how to solve the problem. I am doing too many hours at work.
How do you think I could solve it?
Andrea.
Comentarios
From: soraya@luna.com
Subject: RE: Some advice, please.
Hi Andrea,
You're in a difficult situation. How about just speaking to your boss? He might not realise you're so busy.I know you don't like the idea of giving him the impression that he can't lean on yo, but I think it's better to tell him the true and show him that he's asking too much of you before it's too late. How about suggesting that the team shares work out more? All of you could take more time to do your tasks and make it surely better. This may help you make a case for being given less work.
Let me know how it goes and if it ends well.
Best wishes
Soraya.