TO: anaaameraaa@gmail.com
From: jorge@gmail.com
Subject: My next trip.
Hello Jorge, good afternoon.
Look, I've had a little problem and I'm going to have to catch the 16:40 flight. I am attaching my flight number so you can see what time I will arrive at the airport to take the taxi.
And as I will arrive later than agreed, I have reserved to eat at my hotel, so we can have dinner quietly. What do you think of the plan? You fancy ?
Kisses Ana, there is little left to see us.
To: ramonrosa@gmail.com From: lidyarequena@gmail.com Subject: change my flithgHi Ramón, I´ve changed my flight, I'm now arriving at 16.45. I've attached my booking so that you can see my flight number. We're going to Voltereta Bali for dinner, aren't we? Best wishes, Lyd.
Comentarios
From: Jorge@gmail.com
Hello again Jorge,
I'm really sorry, how clueless I am. Now I am attaching the flight number, so you know what time I am going to arrive and so you can calculate how to find us at the hotel. And so we have more time to chat.
I'm sorry again, kisses Ana
Thanks for your tip, I didn't remember you were arriving at that time, but I don't have any plans for that day anyway. I get off work at half past three. I thought we could have lunch at Missouri Restaurant, I'm in the mood for Japanese food. Here is the menu for you to think about it.
See you soon.
Jorge.