To: Costumerservice@Choices.com
From: pascual.paula@gmail.com
Subject: order 4455132
I'm writing to complain about my last order. The package should have arrived on Monday but I was waiting all day and it didn't come. I phoned on Tuesday to know when it would arrive and the assistant told me that it was going to arrive the next day, nevertheless it didn't arrive. On the other hand, when it finally arrived I realized that two items were missing.
Obviusly, this is not satisfactory. I have paid for a good service and products ant I haven't received non of the two. I look forward to receiving your response shortly.
Kind regards
Paula
Comentarios
To: pascual.paula@gmail.com
Subject: order 4455132
Dear Paula,
First of all I want to apologize for the inconvenience with your order.
Our company does not usually have these types of errors, but unfortunately sometimes it happens.
Second, we will send you the products that have not reached you without any extra shipping costs. We will also send you a surprise gift for the inconvenience.
And finally, we will give you a 50% discount coupon for your next order.
We hope you are finally happy with our service.
Once again I apologize for the delay.
Kind regards.
Lucía.