Ir al contenido principal

MAKING A COMPLAINT - Christian Cabida

To: customerservice@maria.com

From: Ceistiancavida@gmail.com

Subject: Horrible customer service.


I am writing to complain about a horrible incident that took place in one of the many luxury stores that you own. My friend and I went there yesterday evening to buy some jewelry for ourselves. However, from the minute we entered the store we immediately recieved bad looks because of our skin colour. We decided to not give much attention to it and kept shopping. When we asked the customer service lady for a specific ring, she told us we could not afford it and although we were being respectful she told us to go from the store. 

It is obious that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable and it should never happen again. Most people buy jewelry there and are not treated like we were. I look forward to receiving a fair response shortly. 


Kind regards


Christian.



Comentarios

María C ha dicho que…
To: Ceistiancavida@gmail.com
From:customerservice@maria.com
Subject: Re: Horrible customer service.

Dear Christian,
Please accept our apologies for the misbehavior that you had to endure from our coworkers. Obviously, this type of behavior is unacceptable and should never happen in our store again, Well, the store manager is already informed of this incident and the workers will be sanctioned. I attach a voucher that entitles your to 40% discount to be able to buy the ring or use it in your next purchase to a value of £200.
Once again I apologise for the horrible incident.

Kind regards

María.

Entradas populares de este blog

Lidya Requena Organising a bussines trip

To: ramonrosa@gmail.com From: lidyarequena@gmail.com Subject: change my flithgHi Ramón, I´ve changed my flight, I'm now arriving at 16.45. I've attached my booking so that you can see my flight number. We're going to Voltereta Bali for dinner, aren't we? Best wishes, Lyd.

Ana Mera

to: anaaameraaa@gmail.com From: jorge@gmail.com Subject: Improvement proposal. Hello mr Hilton, Good afternoon, I would like to inform you that there are diferent people who work for you, who are overloaded with orders. We understand that they are difficult dates, but what we propose or a good idea would be to work overtime. This will help you perform better without having to hire more people. and lose a little more time. Taking into account that we will have more orders for the next season, which is Christmas. Or also a good idea would be that workers from other departments of the company help us. Thank you for reading these suggestions and you could rethink which one you think is more convenient. I am sorry that the email is so long and I am sorry to give you so much work at such a busy time the company is in. Thanks for your time, have a nice day. Workers in the tourism sector.

By Noelia to Natalia

By: Noelia Martínez. To: Natalia Masip. Good morning, Natalia. I hope everything will be just fine. Regarding the main annual company project corresponding to this year, I would like to know when I could have the update of the list of clients with information. Remember that the deadline is March 25. I request that you do not be late with the monthly delivery, as it will delay the entire project. All the best.