To: ramonrosaservice@fabrics.com
From: lidyarequena@fashionstore.com
Subject: ORDER NUMBER 23021998
I am writing to complain about the delivery of my order.I was buy a a roll of silk on Monday, and it should have arrived on Wednesday.However, it did not arrive until Friday afternoon.I phoned on Tuesday to find out when it was likely to arrive.The assistant informed me that it would arrive on Tuesday afternoon.Because of this, I have lost two days of work, and is probably I cannot deliver my work in time.Obviously, this is not satisfactory.I have lost two days’ work waiting for this order and for this reason I might lose a customer.I look forward to receiving your response shortly.Kind regards.Lidya.
Comentarios
To: lidyarequena@fashionstore.com
Subject: ORDER NUMBER 23021998
Dear Lidia.
Please accept our apologies for the mistakes made whith your order.
I´m very sorry for the delay in sending silk roll, apart from the problems that this delay may have caused you.
Due to this setback we will refund 30%of te order in compensation for the delay. Hoping to solve this problema. Receive our sincere apologies.
Kind regards.
Ramón Rosa.