Dear owner
Through the following letter of complaint, I would like to record my dissatisfaction with the organization of the Five Seasons Restaurant and the bad treatment of its workers.
We are very unhappy with the long wait for the dishes to arrive at our table and when it comes to claiming the workers, they did not respond in the correct way.
In the case of no answer, I will proceed with the following serious measures, such as a complaint, but we prefer to settle this matter by amicable means.
Cordially,
Candela Duro
Comentarios
Thank you for your email reporting us about the incident. Please accept our apologies for such problem.
We would like to invite you to our Five Seasons Restaurant. You are invited to a meal for two people. You can come the day you want.
I hope you like it and enjoy your stay.
Once again I apologise for the incident.
Kind Regards
Loli