To: customerservice@choices.com
From: mireyaaleixandre@gmail.com
Subject: Order number 31032000
Hello,
I'm writing to complain about my order. I made the order last month and the delivery was due to arrive on Tuesday. However, the order came six days late and there were two items missing.
I'd like to know if the order was big enough to be split in two packages and one of them will come even later so that's why they're missing or if it was a mistake from the person who prepared the package.
I already phoned your company but nobody picked up so I'm trying to get in contact with you by email. This situation is really unpleasant and I need both items missing as soon as possible. Please, let me know when they will arrive and I hope you can make something about what happened.
Looking forward to your quick response.
Regards,
Mireya.
Comentarios
Please accept our apologies fot the mistakes made with your order. Our customers are usually satisfied with our service and employees,but unfortunately we were not up our usual standard with this order.
The order was too big to be split in only one package,so we had to sepparate in two differents packages. So calm dowm,the order will arrive in few days.
If a few day pass and they have not reached you either,,contact us and we will proceed to return the money of the two items missing.
I attach a voucher that entitles you to 25% discount on you next order up to value of 200€.
Once again I apologise for the delay and the two items missing.
Kind regards
Maria Algar