Dear Mrs. Masip
I am Noelia Martínez
Hereby, I am writing to you attentively, to express my dissatisfaction and to claim the terrible delivery service presented by your subordinates, since the products purchased in your company (and that were in perfect condition in the time of purchase), they were delivered in terrible condition due to poor packaging and little care given by their subordinates in transporting them.
Taking into account our long-standing commercial relationship, I hope that the damaged products will be exchanged, as well as a better treatment in the transport to avoid future similar inconveniences.
Otherwise, I express my opinion to cease the commercial relations with which our respective industries have up to now.
Attentively
Noelia Martínez
To: ramonrosa@gmail.com From: lidyarequena@gmail.com Subject: change my flithgHi Ramón, I´ve changed my flight, I'm now arriving at 16.45. I've attached my booking so that you can see my flight number. We're going to Voltereta Bali for dinner, aren't we? Best wishes, Lyd.
Comentarios
Thank you for reaching out.First, I would like to apologize for your negative service experience with our tech support team.I want you to know that your complaint and feeback will give us the chance to improve and serve our customers better in future,so I have forwarded you complaint to our customer service management team for further investigation.
I can understand how frustrating it must have been(whatever the customer experienced).Although we strive for 100% customer satisfaction,it is clear we have fallen short in this case,but we will do everything we can to make sure this does not happen again.
I am sorry once again for your poor experience.Let me know if you have any more questions,comments,or concerns.
Greetings Noelia