MAKING A COMPLAINT
To: customersupport@company.com
From: andrea@gauchia.com
Subject: Order number 5249162
I am writing you this e-mail to complain of the service received with my last order in your web. My order should have arrived on Friday. I phoned on Wednesday to know where my order was and the assistant assured me that the order would arrive as early as this Thursday. I waited but it did not arrive until next Tuesday afternoon. I did not go to the University those two days waiting for the package.
Clearly, this is not pleasant. I have missed two days of class waiting for the order that never arrived. I hope there will be a solution and a response, faster than your package.
Kind regards.
Andrea.
Comentarios
From: customersupport@company.com
Subject: Re: Order number 5249162
Dear Andrea,
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the mistake made with your order. Our customers are usually delighted with our service, but unfortunately we weren't up to our usual excellent work with this order. I attach a voucher that entitles you to 65% discount on your next order up to a value of £165.
Once again, I'm utterly sorry and I sincerely apologise for the delay of your order.
Kind regards
Soraya.