To: Nicos
From: Noelia
Subject: Conference follow up
Dear Nicos,
I am Noelia. Do you remember me? We met in Paris last week. I hope you has a good journey back.
I would like to propose you that we meet again to talk about your company’s app. I have been thinking and we could do great things together.
I suggest that we have dinner at 9 p.m. on Monday 25th of November. I would like to invite you. I booked in Tagliatella restaurant.
I hope you like pizza. Nevertheless, I could book in another place if you disagree.
Best wishes, Noelia.
Comentarios
I´m Noelia. Do you remember me? We met in Paris last week. I hope you has a good journey back.
I would like to propose you that we meet again to talk about your company’s app. I have been thinking and we could do great things together.
I suggest that we have dinner at 9 p.m. on Monday 25th of November. I would like to invite you. I booked in Tagliatella restaurant.
I hope you like pizza. Nevertheless, I could book in another place if you disagree.
Best wishes, Noelia.