From: mariaalgarcervera@gmail.com
Subject: Lunch
Dear Rosa,
I hope all is well with you. We’re organising a directors meeting lunch to talk about the new marketing project for the company. I was wondering if you would be available to come.
I’d like to suggest the meeting in the Barcelo Hotel restaurant in Valencia on Thursday morning at 12.00 a.m. I was wondering if you would like to join us for lunch.
If so, do you have any special dietary requirements? We can always change the venue if it’s not suitable.
I look forward to meeting you next week.
Kind regards
Maria
Comentarios
To: rosa-m86@gmail.com
From: mariaalgarcervera@gmail.com
Subject: Lunch meeting
Dear Rosa,
I hope all is well with you. We’re organising a director's meeting with lunch included to talk about the new marketing project for the company. I was wondering if you would be available to come.
I’d like to suggest the meeting at the Barcelo Hotel restaurant in Valencia on Thursday morning at 12.00 a.m. I was wondering if you would like to join us for lunch.
If so, do you have any special dietary requirements? We can always change the venue if it’s not suitable.
I look forward to meeting you next week.
Kind regards
Maria
*Evaluation*
I barely had to correct or change any grammatical or vocabulary related mistakes. Maria understood the assignment perfectly, she made a perfect usage of both grammar and vocabulary using the present simple correctly, using connectors and introductory elements as well as proper and formal phrases with elavorate content. Thus, achieving the objective demanded.