Small talks in emails.
From: andrea@gauchia.com
Subject: Lunch
Dear David,
First of all, I would like to thank you for our meeting the other day. I hope everything goes well about what we talked about the other day. On another note, the commercial department of my company is organising a gratitude lunch for our more important clients and we would like you to join us. The booking is at Box and Marina restaurant on Wednesday 6th October at 12:30p.m. We’re meeting there, do you think you’ll be free to come? If so, we would like to know if you have any special dietary requirements. If there is any problem, we have time to change the establishment.
Best wishes
Andrea
Comentarios
First of all, I would like to thank you for our meeting the other day. I hope everything goes well about what we talked about the other day. On another note, the commercial department of my company is organising a gratitude lunch for our more important clients and we would like you to join us. The booking is at Box and Marina restaurant on Wednesday 6th October at 12:30p.m. We’re meeting there, do you think you’ll be free to come? If so, we would like to know if you have any special dietary requirements. If there is any problem, we have time to change the establishment.
Best wishes
Andrea
Corrections:
In the second sentence: "I hope everything goes well about what we talked about the other day", I think that it would sound better if we quit the second "about", except that, I don't consider that it's necessary to make any other changes.